We provide legal services relating to all aspects of family arrangements, money and assets. These include:
- Inheritance Tax, Income Tax and Capital Gains Tax
- Preparing wills and advising on estate planning, including deeds of variation
- Creating, administering and terminating trusts
- Handling the administration of estates both simple and complex
- Making and/or resisting challenges to wills
- Private company structures and arrangements.
- The division of assets on separation or divorce including pre and post nuptial agreements
- Immigration requirements; in particular visa applications where these are made as part of a plan to establish the family and a business (or branch of an overseas business) in this country
It is a core strategy of the practice to offer an holistic legal service as family solicitors. We bring a personal approach to resolving what are often delicate and complicated issues within a family.
Peter Phillips, Blair Gould, Phyllis Charteris-Black, Tessa Manisty & Pui Yee Tang.