Contact Our Solicitors Today
We advise on and handle all forms of corporate transaction
We give full advice and assistance on the purchase, sale, structuring, formation and promotion of corporate bodies, partnerships, LLPs and commercial or not for profit trusts. We also deal with all matters relating to their funding, financing, administration, governance, members’ rights and remedies, winding down, restructuring and insolvency.
Corporate transaction advice and assistance is given in relation to a full range of corporate transactional activity including:
- Private and public company acquisitions and mergers, demergers, reorganisations and schemes
- Rights Issues
- Share Buybacks
- Joint Ventures
- Private Equity and Venture Capital
- The Public Offer of Securities on recognised secondary exchanges
- Prospectuses and Financial Promotion
- Administration, Receivership and Winding Up
In relation to listed companies we advise on:
- Ongoing Obligations
- Disclosure and Transparency
- Market Abuse and Market Conduct
We have extensive experience in cross-border matters including the provision of formal English law Legal Opinions where this is the governing law in a transaction.
Contact Martin Lewis or Jacques Smith to discuss your requirements for advice and assistance in relation to any Company or Partnership matters on (0)20 7925 2244 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Company Activities Solicitors
Contact Our Solicitors
Our office is situated just five minutes away from Charing Cross Station and is south of The Strand. Positioned in the heart of the West End of London, we are easy to reach.
PHILLIPS LEWIS SMITH
38 Craven Street
London WC2N 5NG