Contact Our Solicitors Today
We deal with a full range of financial services law matters.
We draw on legal expertise, experience and industry knowledge acquired over many years, to advise our clients in relation to all forms of transactional activity, advisory and contentious matters. We work with our clients to deliver commercially astute solutions across most aspects of financial services law and with particular reference to:
- Regulated Activities
- Aspects of Prudential Regulation
- Conduct of Business
- Client Assets
- Financial Promotions and Marketing
- Market Conduct
- Disclosure and Transparency Rules
- Investigations and Enforcement
- Financial Crime
- Unregulated Investment Funds
- Personal Pensions
- Mortgage Business
- Acquisition, Management and sale of Financial Services businesses
- Winding Down & Winding Up Authorised Businesses
Contact Martin Lewis to discuss your requirements for advice and assistance in relation to any Financial Services matters on (0)20 7925 2244 or email email@example.com.
Financial Service Solicitors
Contact Our Solicitors
Our office is situated just five minutes away from Charing Cross Station and is south of The Strand. Positioned in the heart of the West End of London, we are easy to reach.
PHILLIPS LEWIS SMITH
38 Craven Street
London WC2N 5NG