Contact Our Solicitors Today
We provide a full expert immigration service for businesses and individuals.
Our services include advice and assistance for businesses and private individuals in connection with Licence and Visa applications and appeals, together with advice to businesses on compliance.
Immigration Services for Businesses:
- Advice & assistance to obtain a Tier 2 (General) Sponsor Licence
- Advice & assistance to obtain a Tier 2 (Intra company transfer) Sponsor Licence
- Immigration compliance audit and Prevention of Illegal Working Advice
- Immigration compliance training for staff
- Advice and guidance on Prevention of Illegal Working & Right to Work Checks
- Right to Work document checking service
- Advice on adapting HR systems for compliance with sponsor duties
- Tier 2 Advice on applying for Restricted Certificate of Sponsorship (CoS)
- Tier 2 Advice on applying for Unrestricted Certificate of Sponsorship (CoS)
- Advice on how to conduct ‘Resident Labour Market Test’(RLMT) for Tier 2 (General)
Immigration Services for Private Individuals:
- Applications for naturalisation or registration under the British Nationality Act 1981
- Applications on behalf of European Economic Area (EEA) nationals and their family members under the applicable EEA Regulations or Immigration Rules, including applications for permanent residence, residence cards, and registration certificates
- Application under EU Settlement Scheme for EU Citizens and their family members
- Applications for spouse and partners applications, including fiancé(e)s, same-sex partners or proposed civil partners
- Representative of an Overseas Business Visa
- Visitor Visa applications for tourism, business or family visit
- Applications to settle in the UK (indefinite leave to remain) or on the basis of long residence
- Points Based System Applications
- Applications for Students under Tier 4 General Student or Child Student visas-for study in the UK
- Applications for Employment (Tier 2 General & Tier 2 Intra Company Transfer) and Business (Tier 1 Entrepreneur & Tier 1 Investor)
- Tier 1 Exceptional Talent Visa
- Applications for Tier 1 Graduate Entrepreneur
Our expert services are provided with the aim of securing the particular immigration status that is appropriate and achievable in each case, based on the regulatory framework and our knowledge of the ways in which the framework operates in practice.
For more information, contact our immigration solicitor, Shamaila Khan today.
Contact Our Solicitors
Our office is situated just five minutes away from Charing Cross Station and is south of The Strand. Positioned in the heart of the West End of London, we are easy to reach.
PHILLIPS LEWIS SMITH
38 Craven Street
London WC2N 5NG