Our Commitment & Diversity Statement
We are committed to being a diverse and inclusive workplace and promote equal opportunities for all staff within the Practice. We focus on maintaining and attracting solicitors and administrative staff from diverse backgrounds and delivering our services to a diverse client base.
We are committed to offering the same level of skill and commitment to all of our clientele regardless of their origins, backgrounds, outlooks, beliefs and preferences.
Our commitment to treat all individuals with respect and fairness extends to our dealings with our suppliers and with the public.
To ensure that we continue to encourage diversity and ensure an inclusive atmosphere within the Practice and towards those whom we serve, we:
- avoid any form of discrimination in relation to age, gender, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief, disability or otherwise;
- encourage a diverse workforce through recruitment and retention of members of staff;
- promote equal opportunity within the Practice;
- treat all with whom we interact with respect and fairness;
- encourage all staff to be involved in the successful operation of the Practice;
- encourage and support all staff to arrange social, professional development and networking opportunities to meet the needs of our colleagues; and
- encourage all our staff to interact with our diverse clientele in the delivery of the Practice’s services.
Contact Our Solicitors
Our office is situated just five minutes away from Charing Cross Station and is south of The Strand. Positioned in the heart of the West End of London, we are easy to reach.
PHILLIPS LEWIS SMITH
38 Craven Street
London WC2N 5NG